Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Many Uses of Coconut Oil

The Many Uses of Coconut Oil

I currently can preach about coconut oil. I first used coconut oil for sealing my leave-in conditioner in my Wash-N-Go routine. Then I after seeing how the coconut oil kept my hair soft anf moist,I kept it in my routine. I use coconut oil for wash-N-Go styles, twist, twist outs, to oil myscalp and for shine.

I am also beginning to incorporate coconut oil as a pre-poo treatment...

The brand I have been purchasing is Tropic Isle Coconut Jamamican Black Castor Oil (CJBCO). I purchased mines from the local beauty supply and amazon. com. http://www.amazon.com/Tropic-Isle-Living-Jamaican-Coconut/dp/B004IM8A6W/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1354506403&sr=8-7&keywords=Tropic+Isle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!