Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Creamy Natural Raw Shea butter mixed N whipped!!

Hello everyone,

I was watching some favorite bloggers and seen Jenell of KinkyCurlyCoilyMe video about her face regimen and her article about African Black Soap.
She details how African black Soap has helped aid in her fight with pimples, acne, and clearer skin. Jenell also discussed where she got her hands on some 100% Raw African Black Soap. Madina on Atlantic ave in Brooklyn NY.
I watched this video a couple of times before and read the article so many times...lol. I decided I was goo to purchase some African black soap, I did and while purchasing the African Black Soap, I purchased (3) 1lb tubs of 100%Raw Shea butter.

I ordered on Tuesday and received my package on Wednesday!!! Wonderful customer satisfaction!!!

I decided to make my VERY OWN SHEA BUTTER MIX(hand whipped)!



2 comments:

  1. Nice post. This looks terrific! Did you use one of those big stand alone mixers to whip it? I want to make me a batch soo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!!
    No, I actually used a plastic spoon. I boiled some water, poured the water into a bowl and placed the shea butter container into the bowl, I waited for the shea butter to soften, then I added in my other carrier oils and whipped it to my liking.
    But, I wanna use a mixer next time, because I want to see if there is any difference in the results.

    ReplyDelete

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!