Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, December 21, 2012

Cantu Shea butter & Shea Butter mix Twist

Good Day!!!

I had co-washed my hair Sunday (Dec.16.12) and I had just applied some Giovanni direct Weightless leave-in and my oil mix and donned my satin hair bonnet. Each day since, I sprayed my hair with either water and then applied some more Giovanni or I'd use some Curls Lacish Curls 2nd day refresher.

Yesterday, I decided to detangled and section my hair for my twist.

Today, I sprayed each section with Curls lavish curls, smoothed it through, then I sealed it with my oil mix. After, sealing I ran the wide tooth comb through, making sure I had no tangles or knots. Then I applied my Cantu Shea butter Leave in Conditioning repair cream and sealed with my Shea butter mix.

I will post pics of my results.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!