Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cold Wave Rods (yellow and pink)

Good night.
Today I kept thinking about what I wanna do to my hair, I kept thinking and thinking. Then I started watching some YouTube videos and decided I wanted to use these new items I purchased!

I cowashed my hair with herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong! And then I rinsed. Next I used Garnier Fructis 3 minute Undo. I used my wide tooth console shower comb and detangled each section. Then I did my shower stuff....
I rinsed the conditioner out completely.
I followed up with Parnevu leave in for Extra Dry Hair, then I applied my oil mix.
Now, following those steps I thought again what do I want to do to my hair?
I chose to do medium twist, then changed to small/medium twists and added the cold wave rods to the ends.

After I had oiled my hair to seal in my leave in, I use Curls Goddess curls to help with definition and hold.

I cannot wait to see my results!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!