Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sa'mani's Protective style...lets see!!

Yesterday I was bored. So I decided to do something curly Nikki does, I smothered her hair in coconut oil and twisted it for the night...oh and I finger detangled.

Today Sam came out the shower and her hair had gotten wet, so I decided to try a 3 strand twist, especially since she has length.

I sprayed some Roots of Nature Remedies Mango butter & Cupuacu oil on sectioned hair, used an "Afro comb" and 3 strand twisted!!

I will post pics of the turnout...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!