Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cream and Coco Skincare - September Hot Coco Box

Amazed!!!

Cream and Coco Skincare ~ September Hot Coco Box


Price: $25
Products:
8oz Night Blooming Jasmine Primrose Tincture,
6oz Night Phlox & Yucca Creme Anglaise, 
4oz Moonflower Milkshake detangling spray, 
2oz Hazelnut Latte Coffee Butter
& a snack sized Dragonfruit Artisan soap.
Total value of the box was $51! 


The Night Blooming Jasmine Primrose Tincture feels just as smooth and silky as Cream and Coco signature glaze tinctures. The smell reminds me of a light floral jasmine scent. The tincture is not heavy at all, it goes onto the skin very smooth and easily. I really love these tinctures by Cream and Coco.

The Night Phlox & Yucca Creme Anglaise is truly a blessing! I used it to shave with and my skin felt so freaking smooth and soft. I really love the lather from this product. I did not expect this from the product, but it was definitely doing wonderful things for my skin. The smell is awesome, its not strong and overpowering at all.

THE MOONFLOWER MILKSHAKE DETANGLING SPRAY is beyond amazing! I used this in my significant others hair, for moisturizing and to soften his hair before blowing his hair out. I also used this in MY hair and I used it as a moisturizer and sealed it in. I also used it in my daughters hair for moisturizing and styled her hair in a braid ( I only used the milkshake and grapeseed oil). 







The Hazelnut Latte Coffee Butter is a very fragrant but not strong butter. The texture is grainy but smooth, because it has exfoliating properties. I have used this on my face, and it is NOT greasy or heavy. I also use it for my son's face and hair. My significant other uses it as well for all over body butter. 

The Dragon fruit Artesian soap smelled so GOOOD...I wanted to eat the soap, lol. But I refrained from tasting it, unlike the coffee butter...Anyway the soap lathered very nicely and left my skin feeling really smooth. The texture was soft and pliable. 

Summary: This box was amazing and definitely has me excited for the upcoming Birthday Box for October!!

The November box is on sale: $20 www.creamandcoco.com


2 comments:

  1. I love Cream & Coco!! Victoria is truly talented. Your daughter's hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with Cream and coco as well!! :-D Thank you and thanks for reading and commenting, I truly appreciate your time.

      Delete

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!