Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cream and Coco Hair & Skin Care

I was introduced to this brand in my Curl Kit, but I never took the time out to visit the website or use the product. A few months ago I joined a wonderful group of ladies on Facebook, who were raving about this Artesian Handmade Natural Soap. I was not sure what this meant, natural soap? Huh? How can soap be natural, I was very uninformed and unaware. At first I was skeptical, because it is in my nature to look at things from multiple perspectives, so I decided I would try the soaps on my own.

My very first order consisted of (1) Coconut Macaroon, (1) Pumpkin Souffle, and one other Chocolate Cream filled Peppermint Patty, I was not able to try because it was taken hostage. The Pumpkin Souffle smelled amazing and the coconut macaroon smelled nice as well. But my fave was definitely the Pumpkin Souffle. At first use I loved the scent and lather. But, I was a little thrown off when I stepped out the shower and the smell did not linger, as my usual  unnatural soaps. I continued to use my soaps from Cream and Coco. I was disappointed about the scent not lingering, so I wrote natural soaps off my list.

Well, recently I decided to give Cream and Coco soaps another try, because of the awesome feedback from the ladies in the Facebook group. I ordered my fave Pumpkin Souffle, Chocolate Creamed filled Peppermint patty (AMAZE-BALLS), Raspberry Tea & Lemonade (Limited edition), and a few others. These here though are my favorite soaps from Cream and Coco.

The Glaze tinctures are really impressive and definitely worth 2-3 bottles at 1st purchase. The scents are amazing, the silky smooth feel, and the supple skin results are all reasons why I would absolutely re-purchase from www.creamandcoco.com I recently purchased the Tibetan Orchid and the scent is really soft and light. It's about to be empty, because I use it and my family uses it a lot!

Cream and Coco prices are very reasonable and inexpensive, but the products are definitely worth trying at least twice!

But wait...Cream and Coco also makes hair products as well!! I have used the Curls for Days Hair pudding and for my hair, the smell is wonderful, it reminds me of Starburst. I used it for my daughters hair and her hair LOVES it. I also gave a container to my nieces and they want more too. My hair did not love the product, but I only used it once and will definitely use it once again in a different method.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!