Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Re-twist and products utilized!

Hello,

So, I finally needed to re-twist. I had unraveled my twist Monday and I loves the results after I gotten in the shower Monday night my twist got moistened by the shower. I didn't retwist, and in the morning I actually loved the 2nd day hair. * I believe I have mentioned I do not mind some frizz.*

Tuesday, I enjoyed my second day hair and when i took shower Tuesday night, I did cover my hair, but it didn't make a difference my hair still got a lil wet.

I didn't mind, but it needed to be re-twisted. It went from frizz to certain spots were mini fros...lol.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I took smaller sections in the front (it's hard for me to he the front to curl properly), I used 3 spurts of mist (Shea moisture Curl&shine hold mist, then I added a dime sized amount of Sweet Ambrosia leave-in, and detangled with my wide tooth comb, finally i took a pea sized amount of the Shea moisture curl Enhancing smoothie and smoothed it through from my roots down to the ends, then I took another pea-sized amout and rubbed it into my ends and TWISTED.

I took photos of the hair which was in my wide tooth comb and from the ends of my twist. My hair health is definitely getting better, less hair loss during detangling and styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!