Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Aloe Vera Leaf & Glycerin DIY

Hmmm...
So, tonight I took the love bugs (Sa'mani & Ahmen) to the Supermarket in order to get some supplies for my daughters Cook Shop recipes. Her school is very BIG on healthy Living & Healthy eating.
Tonight we are going to make:
Pita Pizzas
Ingredients:
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 bag of Carrots
2 apples
2 packages of Whole-Wheat pitas
1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
1 container of Humus
 
I picked up Whole grain Flatbread in place of the pita bread, because I found that one first and it looked delicious...lol. (impulsive buyer I am)
I also bought Humus - Garlic flavored.
 
I am so anxious to try...
 
Back to my Title...duh. hehehe
 
I seen the Aloe Leaf and decided why not try out one of those DIY's I've read about from many users, stating how it works great for moisturizing and for curl definition.
I bought one leaf and I also bought 100% Glycerin.
 
Now, I am not completely sure if this will work for me, but I want to give it a try. I also love seeing Coils "POP," so I am truly hoping for that andthe needed moisture, I have been doing great so far with retaining moisture.
Let's see how well it works.
 
Have you tried this DIY?  Do you have any recipes you'd like to share? Share, comment, and follow Please! Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!