Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

~Curlove~ *Beta Tester*



"Welcome to Curlove!

Our goal is to connect our customers with natural brands that you (and your curls) will love. We are committed to bringing you high-quality products from established brands that our team has personally curated and love."

                                                      -----------------------------------------------------


I am happy to have been allowed the opportunity to receive a FREE Curlove box and share my review. 
I received this Beta box within 3-5 days. Qucik service is ALWAYS a plus in my book.

The box is sturdy, white, with 3 pink hearts...love pink <3

The items came in great condition...No Spills or leaks. 
 --------------------------------------------------------------

Products Included:


"The Styling Custard is great for braids or twist-outs and wash and go styles.   The light weight formula gives wonderful definition, hold and shine.
For braid or twist outs, use a small amount on each section and braid or twist.  For wash and goes, apply to soaking wet hair using the rake and smooth method. Use sparingly, a little goes a long way!  Suitable for all hair types. - Ingredients: Filtered water, Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Avocado oil, Honey, Honeyquat, Flaxseed oil, Meadowfoam, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol (preservative), and Fragrance. ($18 8oz) "







"Softly & Tenderly is a natural moisture balanced conditioner for all hair types. Restores moisture and strengthens dry/damaged hair. Whether your hair is relaxed, natural, curly or straight, this conditioner is for you! It is enriched with nourishing ingredients that your hair will thank you for! It leaves your hair soft, shiny, and more manageable. It also aids in easy de-tangling and is gentle enough to use on kids! Great for hair that suffers from dryness! It moisturizes your hair and leaves it soft and moisturized for days. 
Ingredients: Distilled aqua infused with Organic Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Organic Urtica Dioica (Nettle Leaf), Psidium Guajava (Guava Fruit Extract), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) and Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary); Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Organic Ulmus Rubra (Slippery Elm Bark), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Pumpkin Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum (CupuaƧu) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccans (Kukui Nut) Oil, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Citric Acid - ($22 8oz) 
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also check the website for more information by clicking >>> Curlove Box

The products I received were new to me, except the Jane Carter Curl Defining Cream, I purchased a 16oz jar a while back. I used the JC for my twist and for my daughters twist, the cream really helped combat frizz, and helped define my twist out. My daughters twist was not weighed down or greasy. I like the Jane Carter Curl Defining Cream and would re-purchase.

I used the SDot Beauty Softly & Tenderly Deep Conditioner! 

Scent: Fruity (Starburst Fruit Punch), but not at all overwhelming and did not linger for long.

Consistency: rich & creamy like rice pudding

The conditioner went on my hair smoothly, and my hair absorbed the conditioner pretty fast. I was impressed with the results and would definitely love to use it again. 

This Hair subscription box is a nice box for naturals new & old, the variety of products and support of small and large businesses is wonderful. I'd recommend this box to a curl friend.

                              Will You Subscribe? If you are a subscriber, what did you think of the items?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!