Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Today is a wash n go...Curls products only

Tuesday night I washed my hair with Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and natural shampoo(needed clarifying badly). Then I used Curls Creamy curls to rehydrate my curls.
Secondly, I applied the Curls Coconut Curlada conditioner and massaged through my entire head. Bi allowed the conditioner to remain for 10minutes while I showered. I rinsed the conditioner out with like warm water because I wanted the cuticle to remain open for the next step.

When I rinsed the conditioner out, I curls Creme brûlée and Tropic isle Coconut Black Castor oil. Put a plastic cap on, tied a scarf on top and went to bed.

The following day I kept my scarf and plastic cap ON.
At the night I took the plastic cap off and rinsed my hair with cool water, I applied the Curls Coconut Curlada conditioner and finger detangled.

Next, I rinsed the conditioner out with Luke warm water. Then, I applied my sample of Curls Ecstasy Tea Conditioner in sections throughout my hair, I put a plastic cap on applied 2 minutes of heat(with cap ON). Then I put my scarf on and went to bed.


This morning I rinsed the conditioner out with cold water and applied Curls Goddess Curls (scrunched in sections)!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!