Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, November 16, 2012

Bantu knots using Curls products

Hello,

I had done some chunky twist a few days ago and today it was DONE!! So, I decided I want use the Curls samples I requested. I used the Curls Lavish Curls moisturizer to refresh my dry twist out. I made sure to saturate my hair with the moisturizer. Then I rubbed nickel sized amounts of Curls Whipped Cream into my hands and applied through y hair, around the hair line, and in between various sections. I used a rat tail comb parted my hair into 4 sections. I use scunci elastic ties to hold the sections in place. I applied whipped cream and sprayed lavish curls moisturizer to each section then I detangling each section by section. After I had completed each section, I took some pure sweet almond oil and applied to each section ( I separated the section into two and applied oil).

I attempted to stretch my hair some and tied the sections off again with my elastic bands. I waited about an hour or so for the hair to be damp.

And then section by section I made two strand twist and wrapped it into a Bantu knot with Curls Cashmere Curls jelly. I am going to unravel on Monday and share my results of Curls whipped Cream, Cashmere Curls Jelly, and Curls Lavish Curls moisturizer.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!