Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, October 7, 2012

TLC...beau cheveux(beautiful hair-french)

Today i unraveled my twist moisture my hair with Cantu leave in treatment, added pure unrefined Shea Butter to my fingers and began unraveling. I also moistened my hair with water,light olive oil and picked my hair. Adding more leave in treatment and spray. Lastly, when the hair was all picked, i mix 3pumps of Cantu leave in treatment with 100% pure Jojoba oil in hand and applied to my picked hair. I wet the hair with my spray(light olive oil &water). I picked through my hair holding firmly by the middle of my hair shaft, easily gliding the pick.
After coating my entire head, i  put a plastic cap on and took my satin head tie and tied it around the bottom of the plastic cap.
Lastly, i covered my entire head with a head scarf.
Will style either tonight or morning...big chunky twist!
I am in love with my natural hair and all the capabilities.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!