Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Product Junkie!

I have forever and always loved to do hair. I love shampooing, conditioning, and styling hair. When I would apply relaxers to my hair I would also buy seperat products (deep treatments) to hopefully keep my hair healthy. I would love to use carrot oil, castor oil, or tea tree oil. Before I had knowledge of the Natural hair community I was embarking on a Healthy Hair Journey.

Years later I am still interested in products for healthier hair! But, now I have resources (naturallycurly.com, curlynikki.com, and more)! I am going to post pictures of my 2 shelves full of hair care products. I have a shampoo and rinse-out shelf and a moisturizing, Leave-in, and oils shelf. I still NEED more space, though. I truly love products. And if the packaging is appealing and if the product has more natural ingredients and organic ingredients I am going to definitely but it!

A few of  MY staple products are :

SheaMoisture: Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
                        Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner ( can be used as a leave-in, deep conditioner, or rinse out)
                        Coconut & Hibiscus Curl &Style Hair Milk
                        Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie

Leave-In: Parvenu Leave In conditioner for Extra Dry Hair ( grown to love this)!  
               
Carol's Daughter:
 Tui Leave -In conditioner (great detangler)
Hair Balm
Mimosa Hair Honey
Healthy Hair Butter (seal, moisturizer, adds sheen and softness)
Marguerite's Magic


Oils:
Tropic Isle Jamaican Castor Oil-Pure Coconut oil
Wonder Six Oil
Raw Shea Butter
Castor Oil









No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!