Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Hair journey

I am having a great experience with my decision to big chop, I hae some quirks I need to work out with styling. I want to do a twist out and a braid out soon. Next week I plan on getting wet n wavy box braids and I guess those will stay in until the end of June about 2 months. I know when I would get my hair permed in the past and then get box braids afterwards, when I take the braids out I'd have the lint knot close to where the braids were started and the entire knot with my hair would com out with it. I am beginning to believe it was the fact of me perming my hair and then getting it braided. So being I am natural now, I am hoping for a better outcome.

Current products I am using are:

Shampoo: Shea Moisture Retention

Cowash: Hello Hydration, Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner

Leave-in: Shea Moisture Restorative conditioner, Carol's Daughter Black vanilla or Tui, Smooth 'N Shine Scalp & Breakage Miracle Therapy Leave-In Treatment Conditioner

Deep Treatments: Smooth N Shine Silk fusion sixty second critical Repair, Smooth N Shine olive & Tea Tree oil Deep Recovery Conditioner,Carols' Daughter Tui smoothie 

Stylers: Carol's Daughter Marguerite Magic & Healthy Hair Butter, Ampro ProStyl Olive Oil Gel, and Hawaiian Silky




No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!