Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, July 7, 2014

Review: Victoria's Secret SPORT #SportBraBreakup

Okay....so I had an amazing opportunity from Influenster to test out a Victoria's Secret Sports bra. I received the Victoria's Secret "Knockout" Sports bra approximately 3 weeks ago, you can check out my unboxing here .... The "Knockout" sports bra is available in various sizes, ranging from 32C-DD, 34-36B-DDD, 38C-DD. Amazing! This particular sports bra is built for maximum support and high impact. There are 9 styles ranging from maximum support to medium support; the medium support is available in sizes small - large.

"Plus, every style features ultra-breathable fabric and Body-Wick technology to keep you cool and dry!"  - Victoria's Secret

    Opening the box was so exciting and shocking! I was surprised by the stylish front-closure, and zippered front. This is NOT your ordinary sports bra in the least. The bra is comfortable, soft, and very supportive. Normally sports bras I have used, do not have any support for my DD's, I also do not like the Cyclops one titty...lol, so I stopped wearing sports bras.  YOU know exactly what I mean...

The straps are padded for support in this Victoria's Secret "Knockout" Sports bra and this is great for women with larger breasts, because it helps support the larger upper body. The Victoria's Secret Sports bra is definitely a great buy for $59.99, because it can also be used as a regular day to day bra. You would not have to worry about any clumping or squishing, the bra has a smoothing effect, therefore wearing it under your blouse or dress, it would not be detectable.

I hope to see you soon.
Have you tried any of the products in the Victoria's Secret Sport line? Leave a comment below.















Disclaimer:
 "This is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!