Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, October 7, 2013

Box Color...Damaging? Not natural anymore??


Recently, I decided to color my hair...well, a few weeks ago. The color I was wanting was not this particular color, but I was willing to try it out, just because I wanted to color my hair. I also figured I could just use a rinse after the color if I was not pleased. Therefore I colored my hair!


You can check out my results on my Youtube channel

In order to care for my colored hair and low porosity hair, I use my heat therapy wrap for Hot Deep Conditions, as well as warming my oils before using. I also am finger detangling more often to lessen any excessive shedding and excessive breakage.  The Deep Conditioner I use varies from week to week, but my fave is Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque, Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobab Anti-Breakage Masque, and Blue Roze Beauty Cocoa-Coffee Rhassoul Mask.

I have not experienced any excessive shedding or breakage!

Thanks for taking the time to read. Please LEAVE A COMMENT Below!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!