Earn money while you SHOP

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Hair and its health

This picture is how my hair looked while I was using the FHI Platform series Flat iron.

This is a shot of when I began using the FHI, for the first time.

FHI Platform Series Flat Iron
This is the first use with CHI


This is my Final result- I love how this flat iron has straightened my hair.

I am going through a time in my life where I want to have simplicity, change and comfort. I started reading posts on another site I'm a member of and seen that I wasn't the only person going through this stage in life.
 One started with my hair, I look in the mirror right before touching up my roots for a relaxer and stare at my beautiful curls and how pretty they were. So, for years I'd have the idea to stop relaxing my hair and just go natural, but I didn't know how to start, what I'd need, or what it would be like.
I am starting it off by transitioning ( allowing my roots to grow out and leaving my Permed ends until February 2013)!
I began by reading, reading and buying different products that I wanted to use and felt comfortable using, like sulfate free shampoo and organic certified products.  
This is only the beginning there will be more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take my journey and use it to help you in a way that fits your life style! I am happy to be able to assist in any way. Always loved hair, not only mines, but all hair, and I am loving this new realm of ME and my tresses!